Surface Mount Assembly
Our extensive range of Surface Mount Technology (SMT) solutions offers a flexible, high technology high mix environment, these solutions include;
- With fiducial alignment and paste on pad inspection.
- Maximum PCB length of 510mm.
3D Solder Paste Inspection (SPI)
- 100% Solder Paste Defect Coverage including Low Bridges
- 100% Shadow-free Quad/Dual Digital Fringe projectors
Siemens X5 Pick&Place Machine
- Optically aligned flexible placement down to 0201" as standard (with 01005” on request).
- Including capability to place BGA, uBGA, QFN, CSP, POP (Package On Package) and large odd-form components in excess of 100 x 50 mm.
Convection Reflow Oven
- Integrated user friendly software with excellent zone and profile control for optimal PCB reflow and control.
- 11 top and 11 bottom heating zones, providing a total of 18 heaters.
- 2 cooling zones.
- Excellent energy efficiency and short heat up times.
- High throughout capability.
Using our Siemens SMT machines we can place up to 60,000 components per hour (according to IPC standard calculation) all placed by optical alignment to ensure the highest quality standards.
We offer full RoHS compliance with no clean processes on all assemblies manufactured to IPC-A-610 Class 2 as standard, Class 3 available on request.