INELSO realizes that the disciplines of quality, health and safety and environmental management are an integral part of its management function. The management team views these as a primary responsibility and to be the key to good business in adopting appropriate quality standards.
The INELSO quality policy calls for continuous improvement in its quality management activities and business will be conducted according to the following principals:
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations
- Follow a concept of continuous improvement and make best use of management resources in all quality matters
- Communicate quality objectives and our performance against these objectives throughout the Company and to interested parties.
- Take due care to ensure that activities are safe for employees, associates and suppliers and others who come into contact with our work
- Work closely with our customers and suppliers to establish the highest quality standards.
- Adopt a forward-looking view on future business decisions that may have quality impacts.
- Train our staff in the needs and responsibilities of quality management.
The INELSO intent is to keep up customers with the total involvement and understanding of all staff through the implementation of the documented Quality Management System and information meeting the ISO 9001:2008 standard, we will exceed the expectations of our customers.